Bitch I'm Madonna

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


Yet another steamy hot post for the Valentines Day Week! I have personally in RL dyed my hair a 'lovers' red for my fiance (he's always wanted a redhead for a woman), and I got him another gift too. But for those of you ladies who would rather wear their gifts for their other half, I have the perfect solution for you from Legal Insanity! This is the February Group Gift! Which of course means that it will be gone soon! Also, Sugarush skins is at it again with another skin called Lila! Lila is a favorite of mine if I want to look cute, or bashful. My favorite part about this outfit has to be the way the skin and the underwear mesh together and make the outfit look sexy. And of course we have Something New with the pose 50 Shades of Love which is the group gift of the month! Happy Shopping!

Hair: Birdie by TRUTH

Skin: Lila Apricot 04 by Sugarush

Underwear: Meoow Lingerie by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: 50 Shades of Love by Something New 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive