Check Yes Or No

Thursday, February 12, 2015


For those of my readers who haven't noticed (like me for instance) Valentines Day is just a few days away! This time, it is on the weekend so we can all party and stay up late! For myself and my fiance in RL, we are going bowling and eating at a very expensive restaurant! Since I don't often get to go anywhere because of lack of funds, or just don't have the time, this will be quite the treat! Today I have one of my favorite sponsors Lamu Fashion back at it again with another beautiful outfit for all of you lady readers that are ready to be sexy as cupid! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit has to be the bow top. The bow top just set's the sexy vibe and makes the rest of the outfit look hot! Then we have Sugarush with yet another skin to make my readers tremble in envy! For this particular skin (Alice) I love the blush in her cheeks! This skin is available at the main store which of course the link will be down below! Last but not least, I have Something New with a Valentines Day Pose/Prop! This Pose/Prop can be found at Pose Me Amazing Event! Which of course means more shopping! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Bijou by TRUTH

Skin: Alice Medium 04 by Sugarush

Lipstick: Chibi Lip Peach by *(OO)* Yuki

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Sexy Cupid by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Be My Valentines by Something New @ Pose Me Amazing


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive