Jessie's Girl

Monday, February 16, 2015


For my readers that live in America, Happy Presidents Day (which means that anyone in college or public school gets a day off)! My bestie Kelpie is one of the fanatics that just about tore off these clothes because she wanted to be Tinkerbell. Which of course this outfit is made by the one and only, Lamu Fashion! My readers can pick up this wing dusting cute outfit at the main store! Of course this outfit wouldn't be made possible without the help of Sugarush skins! The skin that I am wearing helps compliment the light green tones, which gives me the Tinkerbell vibe! The Alice skin is the group gift for February! Keeping this blog post short today because I am aiming for some serious studying to pass an incredibly hard course! Wish me luck and happy shopping! <3

Hair: Junia by TRUTH

Skin: Alice Apricot 04 B (Group Gift for Feb) by Sugarush

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Tinkerbell by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive