Rock N Roll

Thursday, February 05, 2015


Well this morning I'm about ready to put a middle finger in my so called urologists face. Ah, aren't I just a lovely morning person? Lol anyways... Today I have stuff from Legal Insanity (the dress), Olala Event (pumps), and of course, my own personal touch of something from my avatars closet. I bet my readers are wondering, why on earth I am wearing a light dress with dark heels, and a incredibly different genre of headdress. It's time to change up old routines folks! With the touch of silver in this part dress, I was able to use colors like black and teal to my advantage. Plus, my readers want to stick out in the crowd right? No better way than to fashionably be the one envied! The Legal Insanity Dress is exclusively available at the With Love Fair! Of course the Olala Event is still going strong through the month of February for it's first round! So have no fear my readers, there will be plenty of shopping opportunities!  Happy Shopping! <3

Headdress: Moon Headdress - Uranus by Tableau Vivant

Hair: Lyma by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red) by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Til Death Bitch 3 by Reckless

Dress: Angie by Legal Insanity @ With Love Fair Feb 6th - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Brandy Heels by Deadpool @ Olala Event Feb 1st- 28th

Pose: Uma 3 by Verocity @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 28th





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive