Golden Ring

Tuesday, February 03, 2015


I don't know about my readers, but I am sooooo hungry! This is what happens when I don't get my fruity pebbles in the morning, I starve. Anyways, today's blog post is a change up of sponsors with Lamu Fashion's newest design! Which by the way, is amazingly classy and can be used in many different ways. In my avatar's case, the dress looks more like a wedding theme than just a dress. The veil and the classy bows help accent the wedding theme, plus, the red lipstick doesn't hurt either. Then we have one item from the Olala Event which would be the heels that I am wearing! The Olala Event will be from the 1st of February until the end of the month! Next up on the sponsor list would be Something New with this amazing pose that my fiance and I are using. This pose will be available exclusively at the Fairytale of Love hunt which starts the 1st and ends the 28th of this month. Last but not least, on my nails is the kawaii K-Pie Designs hearts! My readers can find these cheap nail designs on her marketplace or in her store! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Blown Away by Exile

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Love Me by K-Pie Designs

Outfit: Gown Valentina White by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Naomi Pump (Coal) by Fraise @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 28th

Pose: Fairytale of Love by Something New @ Finding the Fairytale Feb 1st - 28th




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive