Still Dirrty

Monday, February 02, 2015


Today's post is a blast from the past! Well, at least for me anyways. Today's sponsors are Something New (pose), K-Pie Designs (shoes), and Olala Event (outfit)! My favorite part about Something News' pose h as to be that I am leaning on the lady bug, kawaii! No matter how tall you are, you are able to edit the pieces to make your avie fit. My readers can find this pose at The Black Dot Event staring February 1st! As for the Olala Event, the hair is absoultely fitting towards the leopard print sexyness that I am wearing on my body! With a touch of tattoo, I was able to give this outfit a 'tough chick' feel. My readers can find these goodies and more exclusively at the Olala Event lasting through the month of February. The shoes that I am wearing are some sexy pumps that K-Pie Designs has come up with in different colors! Also, the group gift for the month of February is exclusive to February and is for a limited time free if you have the group! It is pink and sassy and let's just say that you have to have it!  Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: 8059 by Pink Hustler @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 31st

Earrings: Pop Vinyl Earrings by Baubles!

Tattoo: Blind Vengeance Baby by GoK

Outfit: Wild Body by !Twisted Glam @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Right It Heels by K-Pie Designs

Pose: Left on the Shelf by Something New @ Black Dot Project Feb 1st



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive