Far from Home

Monday, August 11, 2014



"Another day in this carnival of souls
Another night settles in as quickly as it goes
The memories of shadows, ink on the page
And I can't seem to find my way home 

And it's almost like
Your heavens trying everything 
Your heavens trying everything
To keep me out"

I have two sponsors for you guys today! First is of course this wonder blouse of Vitrimi's and the cute choker by Geek Chic Creations! This post has a couple of meanings to it song wise. One is that I am far away from my home that I used to live in, the other is that someone that I used to be close to keeps pushing me out of his/her life. Which of course is a conundrum in itself! My favorite part about this outfit today is the tights. Let me tell ya, I dug those babies out and put them on. Sometimes, the best type of accessory to an outfit, is something that isn't the greatest and newest thing. Sadly, the store for the tights is no longer in world, but for my readers, I do have a marketplace link where you can shop at! My other favorite thing about this outfit is the top and how it fluffs around the waist line, leaving plenty of space for a skirt underneath! The choker has little wings which I love too! I have your shopping links down below! <3

 Hair: Zoella by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Choker: Choker Winged by Geek Chic Creations

Top: Peplum Tube Top Orange by Vitrimi

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails:  Koffin Nails Halftone Havoc by DP

 Skirt: Showgirl Outfit by *X*plosion

Tights: Tights: BlackHearts by -paper.doll-

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Wrap: Bound Dirty Satin Black Ribbons by Heartistic

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive