Tower (Don't Look Down)

Tuesday, August 12, 2014


"You don't have to lie
Saying that you'll try
To make it work from a distance
Just leave me here to die
As I watch you climb
Up to the top of your ambitions

You're high upon the tower
Now don't look down
I will be okay here on the ground
And you can always call
To say hello from time to time
When you're no longer mine"

I have Skylar Grey bouncing through my head on this melancholy day. Like so many fans, I am shocked and saddened from Robin Williams sudden death. Especially since his death is being speculated as a suicide. I have struggled through my life with suicide and manic depression. I know it is not easy, and had it not been for a couple of really close online friends, I would probably not be here in this world right now. My prayers go to the Williams family and I am happy that Robin Williams has finally found the peace he so deserved. On a more positive note (trying to keep upbeat today), I have two sponsors today! Now you may be wondering, "Rosy, where's the second sponsor item?" Well, it's the cow! Lol. Yes. I am blogging a gacha machine from MOoH! Of course I am wearing the other sponsor item from Lamu Fashion! This beautiful floral dress is a GIFT only at Lamu Fashion! Yes you heard me ladies. FREE! Just join the group (free also!) and your set for the Lamu Fashion group gifts! Can't get easier than that right? The elegant cow to my avatars right is a gacha machine that is being sold at the Gatcha Garden from August 7th to September 3rd! The cows come in three different colors/designs. Fully equipped with instructions on how to manage, put in pictures and all that good stuff! If you need a relatively cheap gacha machine, then this is your chance! Have fun with your shopping for the day! <3

Hair: Francine by [LeLutka]

Dress: Gift August by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female Mid by Slink

Gacha Machine: Cow Gacha Machine Flower RARE by MOoH! @ Gatcha Garden Aug 7th - Sep 3rd


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive