Awaken

Sunday, August 10, 2014



I have been seeing all these 'greek' style posts lately and I decided, well heck, why can't I at least somewhat copy them with my own twist? I settled on an Italian setting for this outfit to bring out the colors. The outfit I am wearing is in KV Dream Fashion Agency sponsored event called Opium Evolution Event: Hunger Games! That's right! The Hunger Games are in Second Life. The Opium Event will be open until August 31st, but have no fear if you can't make it, because KV Dream will have the dresses still readily available for your shopping pleasure! As of lately, I have noticed a trend with myself, I am leaning more towards the 'Au Natural' look with my avatar. Less make up, still classy Rosy. Of course, I am wearing that TRUTH hair that I promised I would! Because why not? Haha. I am in love with it, I admit it. Details below for your shopping pleasure! <3

Hair: Dasha by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Apricot by Oceanes Body Design

Earrings: Planetary earrings - Red by [ free bird ]


Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Mata Hari Stiletto ~ Mardi Gras by SSD


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive