Take Out the Gunman

Wednesday, July 09, 2014




League of Legends anyone? Giggles. I don't' know about you guys, but I love to game when I am in the mood. I always have music at the ready so I can listen and not get bored if there is a long stage in a game where there is just farming or killing things. Today's accessories are brought to you by Geek Chic Creations! She is one of my new sponsors! The bracelet that I am wearing (in lower picture) is exclusive at the Passion4Fashion Fair only! The Passion4Fashion fair starts July 9th if you want to bring your outfit some flair with some red, or black. Also, the Treble necklace and earrings are at the Passion4Fashion Fair, but they are also at Geek Chic's Mainstore! If you manage to run out of money at the Passion4Fashion Fair, then you can shop later at Geek Chic's Store! Make sure you check her out when you are shopping! Last but not least, the song for this blog post is for the gamer girl in me. As I was putting this together the outfit reminded me somewhat of a Caitlyn skin on League of Legends. 'Take out the Gunman' :P

Crown & Hair: Gwendalynn by Spellbound

Lipstick: Galaxy Lips {Sol} by Panda Punx

Necklace & Earrings: Treble Earring & Black Chain - Music by Geek Chic Creations @ Passion4Fashion 

Dress: How Soon Is Now by [LG]

Bracelet: Ella Bracelet - Red by Geek Chic Creations Exclusively @ Passion4Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Koffin Nails - Hlaftone Havoc - B&W by DP

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Stiletto Stompers - Deathly Black by S U G A R * M A R M I T E 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive