Gone Forever

Friday, July 11, 2014



Today I have three of my sponsors squished into one post, only because they fit so well together I couldn't resist! Let me start with the obvious one first, the Huge Bunny! This bunny is a gacha at the Gatcha Garden that will run from July 7th - August 3rd from MOoH! Going along with the lazy day look, Vitrimi has a new outfit that just came out as a dress/vest. It looks comfy and casual, like something I would wear on a day off of work. Last but not least, the necklace my avatar is wearing is from Geek Chic Creations. To give my outfit some pop, this necklace brings attention more towards it and the dress rather than other places. This necklace is currently at Passion4Fashion, but will be sold as a regular item at the main store. Today's song is a blast from the past, with teenage angst. In fact, Three Days Grace is what first got me into Rock & Roll. If you don't want to be depressed, don't listen! XD

Bunny: Bunny Seat Mint by MOoH! @ Gatcha Garden July 7th - Aug 3rd

Hair: Sara by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Summer Steampunk by Geek Chic Creations @ Passion4Fashion July 9th

Dress: Dress & Vest White/Denim by Vitrimi

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Jack or Jill Giftie by [Virtual Insanity]

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive