Are You Satisfied?

Tuesday, July 08, 2014



Today I tried some therapeutic yoga for the first time in my life. It took me a handful of minutes, but I finally relaxed and got into it. Now I have boundless energy and feel like laughing a lot.  This hair that my sissy Kelpie gave me (she gave me leftover Lindens to go shopping, talk about feeding an addiction!) is so cool! Not only does this hair look somewhat emo, but it gives a side of sexy with bangs and it comes with four different colored crowns! The outfit for today is brought to you by my sponsor Lamu Fashion! I absolutely love the way that this dress glitters when you have a certain wind light setting, plus it is lacy which makes my avatar's skin look sun-kissed. On top of all of those things, the accessories are roses! If you guys don't know by now, I love roses! Lamu recently underwent a transformation in her store! You guys have to check it out, she has a hunt there that includes cute flowers hidden throughout the store, new group gifts, and of course more new products that are half off for the first week! The song for this post is about people should actually care about themselves instead of letting others decide about how they feel. Marina and the Diamonds aren't very popular, but I appreciate her more recent music, she is incredibly outgoing and has a different perspective on society than most pop stars. I encourage y'all to go ahead and listen to some of her stuff! 

Hair: Gwendalynn by Spellbound

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Apricot by Oceanes Body Design

Dress & Adornments: Cocktail White Ice by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sweetie Heels - White by S U G A R * M A R M I T E

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive