Play It Again

Monday, July 07, 2014





I have to say, I felt like a movie star doing this blog post, mostly because of the hair. Thanks to my friend, I got a 1L Drink with the straw and not only that, but the necklace, earrings, and bracelet are group gifts from Chop Zuey! If you don't know what Chop Zuey is, well ladies & gentleman, I am about to blow your minds! Chop Zuey has spectacular jewelry for SL ladies and men that is quality (kind of really high in price but worth it) and makes your outfit out shine anyone else. I felt as if this blog post needed to have a hint of summer in it, so that's what I did! Thanks to my sissy Kelpie, she said that I don't wear enough white, so my sponsor Vitrimi sent me a white dress! I took this opportunity to make a cute outfit right away! This is Vitrimi's latest design that comes in pink as well, but I wanted to blog the white instead :3 Details below!

Headband: Yara's Band - Pink by Buttery Toast

Hair: Forever Yours by Exile

Lipstick: Unicorn Mesh by NS

Earrings, Necklace & Bracelet: Heart & Soul by CHOP ZUEY

Straw & Drink: Ice Cream Float by Frangipani Garden

Dress: Athena Dress by Vitrimi

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Spring Glitter Nails by FY

Bag: Funny Bear #1 Puppet Bag 2 by Casual Lies

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive