Somethin' Bad

Saturday, July 26, 2014



I'm back from my time in the sunshine! Which means... I have a TON of things to share with y'all (cause my sponsors decided to lay it on me while on vacation LOL Love you guys!). Pro tip when going on vacation to a place with the beach... bring change! This outfit is new by Vitrimi! This outfit is one of my favorites because of the belt in the front which gives this outfit a regal look and the jewelry that I am wearing gives enough color pop that it makes the outfit! This is one of my favorite hairs from the Hair Fair 2014! The Hair Fair (if you've seen my posts before) is sponsoring Wigs for Kids! A portion of all the proceeds will be given to Wigs for Kids! Please join the Demo Group so that you can get there, know what your going to buy and sim cross 5 places. Plus, the Demo Group has some freebie goodies! For the song today, this outfit just reminded me of the color scheme in Somthin' Bad. Plus it's a good song! Love Miranda Lambert. 

Hair: Sonja by MaiOwn! @ The Hair Fair

Lipstick: Latex Lips - Jellyfish by Tabou Irresistible

Jewerly: Paz Eterna by CHOP ZUEY

Dress: Pencil Dress by Vitrimi

Nails: {Pitty Love} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sweetie Heels - White by S U G A R * M A R M I T E


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive