All About That Bass

Sunday, July 27, 2014


Ready to get a song stuck in your head? I have the perfect one for you! Good for boys and girls! All About that Bass is so much fun! Not only does it have a catchy bass and do-wop sound, but it has a great message as well! I don't' care about the controversy that comes with the song, I just love the message. As for this outfit, it is another Lamu! Which by the way... SEXY! My avatar feels sexy and she is ready to conquer anything! I love how Lamu put all these accessories and the heels together! Gives the sexy woman vibe. This is yet another new outfit! Which means that you should get it while you can! Plus, the newest outfit will be a certain percentage off for the first week! Plus the new store has a hunt all ready for you and more goodies! More details below! <3

Hair: Hanako by [^.^ Ayashi ^.^]

Lipstick: Star Lips - Pink by Grumble

Outfit & Adornments: Tiger by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive