Really Don't Care

Thursday, July 24, 2014






Who's ready for some fun 50's looking outfits? ME! Not only today do I get an outfit to compliment my avatars favorite style, but I have redone my entire blog! Yes! Now I have everything more accessible for everyone! I will have my day to day wear in a tab so that way, (since I don't blog it because it would be like beating a dead horse) if y'all think my skin is awesome you will know where it came from! This new format for my blog will be easier to navigate and also more user friendly! My tabs will be updated and not so boring as well! Now, onto the fashion! The hair for today is from the Hair Fair 2014 which is sponsoring Wigs for Kids! If you wanted a reason to shop for mens and women's hair, well ladies and gentlemen now is your time! A percentage of the proceeds from every store will go to Wigs for Kids. Please join the Demo Group before hand so that way you can know what you want to buy, and not dawdle around sitting in 5 different sims waiting to cross!  I love the !Ohmai Hairs this time because they have BIRDS on them and they make tweeting noises and they are animated! So I feel like Cinderella too. Speaking of things that might wear dresses!... Lamu has come out with a brand new dress with pumps that I ADORE. I swear that woman has telepathy! She is so good at knowing what I love to wear. Rockabilly Dress will be on discount for the first week at her brand new store! Make sure you get down there and grab it while you can! Also, the brand new store has a hunt going on as well! If your bored in SL, I just gave you a million things to do today! :P I love this dress in particular because of the dress mimicking the 50's style! Yes, I adore poodle skirts and all of that! The best thing about this dress & heels though, is that you can CHANGE the textures! That way, if your friends have it, you can be unique/switch it up at a party! Let me know what you think of the new blog & the format! <3 Plus leave me suggestions as to what I should edit in your opinion! 


Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Dress: Rockabilly Dress by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: {Pitty Love} by K-Pie Designs

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Rockabilly Pumps by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive