Exotic

Monday, April 24, 2017




I don't know about my readers but I am INCREDIBLY psyched to bring my readers something I've been itching to blog! Which of course meant days of preparation and correct picture taking (thanks to my husband who put up with my whining all three days! XD). I have been saving a couple of poses from my sponsor Something New specifically for this post as well! Needless to say... I am excited to see my readers reactions! Also... wish me some good luck tomorrow, I have a HUGE lab exam that I really need to score high on. It's going to be difficult because it's not multiple choice, word bank, or any sort of hints. It's all written down on a piece of paper. Plus, I have one of my busiest workdays of the year tomorrow too. FML. XD So first and foremost, the pose that I am using in the first picture is Something New of course exclusively at the Pose Fair and then the next two pictures have a pose from SN which is at the Dark Side 2! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Chizuru by ARGRACE

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Makeup: Pearl De Mar Eyeshadow Set 03 by Arte

Clothing & Accessories: Thessalonike Full Set by Astralia

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Pose 1: The Mermaid's Song by Something New @ Pose Fair

Pose 2: Finding Peace by Something New @ Dark Side 2 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive