Electric Halo

Wednesday, December 21, 2016


While I am sickly setting up my spotify I am trying to keep myself awake instead of lounging in bed some more. It seems that I have contracted the infamous Christmas Cold. All I can say is thank God that I didn't have work today and was able to work through the 'okay' parts of it yesterday. Just wish me luck, because not only do I not want to be sick for work reasons (money hello!) but because I wanted to get some really good pictures with my husband for our first Christmas together. It seems like I have infected him as well.... Oops! I did it again! ..... Okay I'm bad for doing that sorry. SORRY. I'm not in the right frame of mind I swear! Lol. Today's sponsor item is the pose that I am using which is called TipToe which is of course from Something New and is available at their main store! I will note that because of the dress I was wearing, I had to make an awkward angle picture so it doesn't do the pose great justice, but a skinnier dress and a different angle make this pose better. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress & Accessories: Belle The Enchanted Christmas by Lamu Fashion

Pose: Tip Toe by Something New




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive