Who Can You Trust

Sunday, December 27, 2015


"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.  It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by daemons, not by heaven or hell." - Lao Tzu

            I was watching Xena again, (I know, I'm getting addicted but hey, Netflix is an amazing way to pass the time) and she was sharing a memory about Lao Mei (the wife of Lao Tzu). Quotes came up, and needless to say I was extremely interested in some of them. Other than my Netflix binge...I have a oldie but goodie from Legal Insanity! I felt like wearing some teal and of course throwing off some bling too! If my readers would like to purchase this, they can find this at the main store of Legal Insanity <3 Happy Shopping! 

Hair: Vida by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Applier: Tulip Lips by Glam Affair

Dress: Sriraj by Legal Insanity

Heels: Sexy Japanese by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive