Heartbeat

Friday, December 25, 2015


For any holiday that someone in the world celebrates, Happy Holidays my readers. For myself, I am celebrating Christmas. Since Walmart recognizes the important of the holidays, I finally get the one day off in the year that Walmart isn't open. Hurray! Which also means since it is coming upon the new year... that Rosy needs a new look. More updated if my readers do wish to call it so. Yes, I have gone over to the dark side of the mesh heads and bodies! Thanks to some help from my fellow blogger Enviously and his mother, I was able to come up with pin up look. Now, lets jump to my sponsors! First and foremost I have this wonderful outfit which can only be made by Delirium which is of course one of the latest outfits that have come out in December! My readers can get this outfit at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least, I have Something New with this warrior princess pose (makes me think of Xena) which can be exclusively found at Pose Lovers Monthly Event! Have a safe and happy holiday my readers, and enjoy the little things while they are here. 

Hair: Vida by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Stella Baggy by Delirium

Pose: Warrior Princess by Something New @ Pose Lovers Monthly


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive