If I Had You

Thursday, October 29, 2015


When I used to live in South Dakota this is about the time that skirts and short sleeves would come out of my closet, not sweatshirts and sweat pants. Not yet anyways, always depended on the weather, cause Lord knows it could be undependable. First and foremost, I have a couple of items for my readers! We have a top from Delirium which is a new design from Chrissy! This top is not only cute, but its a great length that is great for any kind of jewelry! My readers can get this cute top at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least, we have Legal Insanity's cute skirt, which comes in many different jean types/designs! My readers can pick this skirt up at the Boho Culture Fair! Better get it before it's gone! <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Priya by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Chibi Lip Peach by *(OO)*

Earrings: Pyramid Stud by Le Primitif

Top: Bianca Cropped by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Bracelet: Princess Black Corded Leather Bracelet by :Diamante:

Ring: Lolita Ring by Elcano

Tattoo: Traveller by P!mp My Shit

Skirt: Thalia Skirt by Legal Insanity @ Boho Culture Fair

Heels: Slippers Pink by StormCrow Designs


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive