Hello

Tuesday, October 27, 2015



"Hello from the outside
At least I can say I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter,  it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore"

Anyone love Charmed as much as I do? I remember watching the episodes on TV every now and then as a kid. Now as an adult, I am catching up on Netflix with the entire series and slowly remembering how kick ass they really were. This blog post was not only inspired by Charmed, but of course wicca! First and foremost, we have Lamu Fashion with this wonderful witch outfit that has gorgeous accessories that come with the outfit. My readers can get this outfit exclusively at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Deep Red Silver Stripe by Oceane Body Designs

Outfit: Witch Magic by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive