Dragula

Thursday, February 19, 2015


When I showed up for work today, I heard Rob Zombie blaring out of the garage speakers (I work at a mechanics shop) and I just couldn't help but sing along. In my SL career I have hosted/DJ'd at many a rock club. One could say that I am fairly up to date with all of the new rock albums and classics. Plus, I just can't get them out of my head, which I think is a good thing! I am proud to announce that this is my first blog post on the new blog format! YAY! I hope my readers enjoy this, I purposely wanted the slideshow to keep my readers up to date on what was important and if there are any hunts going on. Alright, today's post is mostly just some shopping that my sissy Kelpie told me to do. Alas, she pointed me to the Thrift Shop which will be open until the 27th! That is where I discovered the wonderful world of NS clothing! Not only is it kawaii, but I just like the freshness and the outfit isn't as slutty as most items you find now at stores. Of course I have to give kudos to my sponsor Sugarush for the wonderful skin that I am still in love with! My readers can still snag this skin at the main store because it is the group gift for the month of February! Last, but not least I have these shorts which are made by K-Pie Designs (I use them a lot since SL has a nasty habit of selling mostly tops but not the bottoms), which I am sad to say is no longer sold! Sorry for the tease guys xD. Oh, I also went Damselfly shopping too! Lordy did I ever hit the jackpot! I actually pondered on whether or not I could put my hair into some of those styles in RL! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Sunhild by Damselfly

Skin: Alice Apricot 04 B Group Gift by Sugarush

Lipstick: China Glaze by Oceanes Body Design

Top: Manga Top (d) by NS:: @ Thrift Shop Now - 27th

Tattoo: Butterfly by [ZENTRO]

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Shorts: Upon a time - Mrs. Tide Shorts by K-Pie Designs

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Flirty Heels Vogue by Envious


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive