Senbonzakura

Wednesday, January 28, 2015


There are many ways to give the 'new you' a touch of something different. That 'touch of something different' would have to be a skin for me. I normally stick with one skin per year, then I change it up. Then I decided, why not try out some other skins as well? I might not like it initially, but eventually I might grow to love it. After all, it does take some time until you fall in love with your new look.  Today's whole entire outfit is from the Olala Event! So I don't ramble on in text, I am going to just list the items below with designated links for my readers shopping pleasure. Also, the Olala Event is from February 1st to the 31st. You have a whole MONTH to get these items. Which some of them are only going to be sold exclusively at the Event. Out of the outfit that I put together, I can't help but choose these heels as my favorite item from this blog post. they just stand out and make the whole outfit look rustic and fun while still lounging around.

Hair: Rola by Taketomi

Skin: Stella Skin - Honey by L'Anguiseete @ Olala Event

Shirt: Blouse Tropicana Florest Rose by [M.Second] @ Olala Event

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Sleek Chic Pants by SugarBabeZ @ Olala Event

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: FlutterBy Heels by SugarBabeZ @ Olala Event 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive