Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)

Friday, August 01, 2014




Hello everyone! I have a great post for y'all today! Playing with my eye color MOoH! came out with a bikini and a sarong! Not only is the trim color cute, but there is a kitten on my left hip! *squeals* So kawaii! Okay, I'm done be girly... for now. This bikini/sarong is located at the AloHa Fair! Which ladies, this is only available from July 28th to August 11th! You still have time to get plenty of shopping in for the dog days of summer! The bikini is exclusive to the fair! Trust me, I took so many pictures of this outfit, I really had to choose between which ones stayed, and which ones had to go. The song for today's post is a somber one, but it's what ran through my head for most of the day. I have a close connection to this song, like most Americans 9/11 affected them too. It is a day of reflecting for me while laying on a hammock.

Hair: TETA by eXxEsS

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Bikini & Sarong: Blue Leopard Beach Set by MOoH! @ The AloHa Fair July 28th - August 11th

Hands: Casual Hands Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive