Already Gone

Saturday, August 02, 2014





"You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
But someone's gotta go
And I want you to know 
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone" 

Sometimes I wish that I could just sail out into the ocean and relax into the sun and forget all of my worries. As if sailing away would leave everything behind. This blog post was inspired by my need to find a place to find my serenity. A place where I feel totally safe. I have two sponsors today! Let's jump right into it shall we? K-Pie Designs has come out with an exclusive 1L gift for the month of August because it's her real life birthday! Not only are the nails cute, but can brighten up any outfit that looks chic! Plus, the nails are only 1L ladies... that's a steal! These nails will only be available for a LIMITED TIME! Yes you heard me! Make sure you get them before they run out ladies! Secondly, I have another great item from MOoH! from the AloHa Fair! The bandana top that I am wearing is kawaii and of course beachy! My personal favorite on this top is the beads that are attached to the straps. This bandana top is EXCLUSIVE to the fair... yes. You heard me. Will only be sold AT the fair! Make sure you get this top before the AloHa Fair closes! The AloHa fair will run from July 28th to August 11th! Well what are y'all waiting for? Get shopping! 

Hair: Charlene by [LeLutka]

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Top: Bandana Beach Top by MOoH! @ The AloHa Fair July 28th - Aug 11th

Pants: White Leggings by Pixzles

Nails: {Birthday} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Strappy Slippons by S U G A R * M A R M I T E



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive