Brighter Than The Sun

Wednesday, August 06, 2014




Good morning! No, literally. It's 5:45 in the morning right now. Why am I awake!? Man I really hope that these meds level me out quick, cause as much as I love being awake, I love my pillow more! LOL. Anyways, today I have a special treat (see what I did there?) for you guys. Lamu whipped up (Oh God so many puns!) a dress full of a womans favorite treat! Icecream! Not gonna lie, I had a hard time finding a hair for this outfit, but alas, I decided to not only have hair, but have a bird go with it! 'Cause, why not? This outfit is super kawaii, fun and of course adorakable! This outfit is definitely a great way to satisfy your craving if your like me, and are lactose intolerant! Lamu Fashion is a classy place that makes unique outfits for your closet's pleasure! Who doesn't want a taste of some icecream? Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Newreem by !OhMai

Lipstick: Latex Lips - Jellyfish by Tabou Irresistible

Dress & Adornments: Funny Ice Cream by Lamu Fashion

Nails: {Birthday} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive