Ms. SL - Dvorak New World Symphony Part 1

Friday, July 18, 2014




I might have gone off my rocker a tad for this post LOL. I was accepted to blog the Resurrection Gacha and picked out an item to match with my MOoH! dress. What I wasn't expecting was ending up looking like Ms. Second Life (which I imagine exists but I've never heard news of it). Due to clever names and Kelpie and I laughing about it, this blog post is about how I could have been Ms. Second Life, but most likely in my SL dreams. Anyways, the crown & nails that I am wearing is going to be at Round 1 @ the Resurrection Gacha! What is that? Well, y'all are in for a treat, this event brings old gachas back to life that you would have missed otherwise! Make sure you mark your calendars for the 22nd! The next event that is sponsored in the blog is this elegant MOoH! dress. When I was asked to pick out of a NC what I'd like to blog, I immediately picked something red. Since my avatar is a bombshell blonde, that always works out good in the end. Also, the dress is labeled FBD (FireBird Designs), but know that FBD is really just MOoH! now. The dress can be found at the I Am Fashion Sales Room from July 14th to August 3rd. Last but not least I am wearing yet another hair, from the Hair Fair 2014! The Hair Fair 2014 is promoting Wigs for Kids, a certain percentage (depending on the store) of proceeds goes to the RL Wigs for Kids. Shopping for a cause can't get more exciting than this! As usual, please join the Demo Group before TPing in to purchase your things! Happy shopping! <3

Crown: Spotted Headband/ Piercing - RARE by Tilly Willy @ The Resurrection Gacha Round 1 July 22nd

Hair: Silvia Magic by *X*plosion @ The Hair Fair 2014

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Ledera Silver Necklace by *Milady's*

Dress: Double Slit Dress Burgundy by MOoH! @ I Am Fashion Sales Room July 14th - August 3rd

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Diamond Strip - Silver Sould RARE by {Impose} @ The Resurrection Gacha Round 1 July 22nd

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels / Black by BabyDoll


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive