Moment 4 Life

Sunday, July 20, 2014




I have some more goodies from The Resurrection Gacha Fair Round 1, MOoH!, and of course the Hair Fair 2014! First, this headdress from the Resurrection Fair is not only regal, but incredibly eye catching (in a good way). The Resurrection Gacha is going to be around July 22nd, make sure you get there in time so that you can have your own old gachas that are finally be resold! For this outfit, I was trying to find something to flair it up some, but this definitely did the job for me! Secondly, this dress is made by MOoH! Keeping with the trend of red for my avatar, I have Rosy looking incredibly regal in this red dress! I love this look, and will keep it forever! Make sure you get down to the 60 Linden Secret (which is the mainstore) to get this outfit while it lasts! Last but not least... I have the Hair Fair! Which if y'all have been following me, you know that I love each and every hair that I have purchased from there! This year, the Hair Fair is featuring Wigs for Kids, a program that gives kids quality life like wigs so that they can have their hair back in a sense. I can't think of a better reason to go shopping ladies and gents! Not only does the hair fair have ladies hair, but mens also! Please, for the love of all scripts... do join the Demo Group BEFORE you go! That way you can get in and out without lagging up the sim while everyone is trying to sim cross through 5 sims! <3 Details below for all the goodies! On a side note... I kind of feel like Hillary Clinton in this blog post LOL. The song in this blog post is Moment 4 Life because of how my avie seems ready to dominate the SL world!

Headdress: Fantasy Eye Headdress - Crimsaw by Zyn @ The Resurrection Gacha Fair Round 1 July 22nd

Hair: Carrie by .ploom. @ The Hair Fair 2014

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Jewerly (Pearls): Classic Pearls - Color Change by Lazuri

Dress: Lace Gown with Stole Red by MOoH! @ 60 Linden Secret (Mainstore)

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive