Ill Mind of Hopsin 5

Wednesday, July 16, 2014




'I got into the Hair Fair!' Hehe. Omgah did that take forever to rezz and get ready for! This my first blog featuring the Hair Fair! Let me tell you guys who haven't been there yet, there is about five sims that you get to go to, and a ton of mesh items (which takes forever to rezz period). Tip for that event, please for the love of all things holy... join the hair group! That way you can try on the hairs BEFORE and not in the sim where there are people fighting to sim cross and tp in. It is truly infuriating seeing the afk'ers or people trying on hair during the event. Anyways, besides my rant... the Hair Fair 2014 does have a cause! This way, you can justify your shopping habit! Each vendor has a certain percentage set for giving back to Wigs for Kids. Wigs for Kids is a legitimate cause for children that desire a wig for a multitude of health reasons. This cause touches my heart because at one point in my life (while I was in the hospital routine) I almost lost all of my hair and was offered a charity wig (which was actually very pretty) that was made up of real hair. I will have links below regarding the Hair Fair! Today I am featuring an outfit from Cheeky Chibi Creations! Now, many of you might not know... but I LOVE pandas (among the many cute animals that I love that are usually viciously temperamental)! This outfit is going to be 25L for a limited amount of time then it will go back to 80L! Last but not least, the song for today (is explicit but gets the message across that way) is one about society's standards of 'cool'. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but when I do like rap, I really get attached to it. Please give this song a chance! Hopsin is awesome and brings out points that most rappers don't.

Hair: Lizz by MaiOwn! @ The Hair Fair 2014

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Outfit: Hello Panda by Cheeky Chibi Creations

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive