If I Were You

Tuesday, July 15, 2014


Putting one leg in front of the other, trying to stretch muscles that have lain dormant for most of the day, you have succeeded in making yourself do yoga. The outfit for today was unintentionally yoga-ish, it just happened to work out. My cute plump chick is a thing that I got from my bestie because she hit the gachas again, and the kitty on my head is from the Manga Fair. Of course my sponsor for this blog post is Vitrimi! This top is one of her latest designs, with a nice revealing front, and a low cut back, this top is sure to turn heads and show off your avie's figure! Of course I portray this as a lazy day outfit, but I'm sure that this top could be used in multiple forms of fashion! Today's song for this blog post is something country once again (I'm having a week full of country lately, and I'm quite enjoying it) and have this song stuck in my head! It's an oldie, but a goodie!

Furry Friend: Kitty Cakes - Mutated RARE by [ Inflicted ]

Hair: [01] Many by Magika

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Plump Furry Friend: {Kawaii Plushie} Poussin Dodu by Ariskea

Top: Crossed Top Black by Vitrimi

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Wand: Princess Wands - Cyan/Pink by Buttery Toast

Pants: Jillian Leggings by !TLB

Heels: Rhiannyr Platform Pumps - Black by Alterego

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive