Halleljuah

Saturday, October 22, 2016




Before I head off to a grueling early AM flight for my surgery, I have to give my readers something special before I leave! But have no fear, I have some posts saved up for my readers to make everyone happy! I am nervous about this surgery, but I always become a nervous Nelly when it comes to any kind of procedure that requires anesthesia. It's a personal reason, but it is mostly about my father and history with surgeries. Alright, with our blog sponsors today we have Legal Insanity's new item that is exclusively at the Shiny Shabby Exclusive! Make sure y'all head back over there before the event ends! Then of course we have Delirium with the Haus of Swag exclusive item which is the shoes that I am wearing! (Needless to say this is another month full of new events for my readers to shop at!) Last but not least I have a pose from Something New that is for a couple and two children that can be used also as a couples pose if wanted! My readers can pick this one up at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Meg Jeans Overall by Legal Insanity @ Shiny Shabby Exclusive

Shoes: High Tip Toe Sneaker by Delirium @ Haus of Swag

Pose: Halloween Wagon by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive