Sledgehammer

Thursday, June 30, 2016


Ready to hang from a tree house and have some fun? Well, consider going to the Arcanum and enjoy the tree house that is high in the sky, which was perfect for this pose! I have been waiting awhile to use this pose from Something New which isn't the newest one that Ally has come out with, but I could not find a perfect place to justify this pose. Happy Shopping <3 Side note, I always wanted to be a ballerina/acrobat but unfortunately for my father, he didn't want me to indulge in those type of 'girly' activities. Needless to say, I became the tomboy. 

Hair: Amoret by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Bracelet: Tribal Beaded Arm Bracelet by Zenith

Dress: Sky Phase Dolly Dress by Zenith

Necklace: Belt Necklace by Zenith

Ring: Plum Flower Deer Ring by Zenith

Pose: Balancing Trapeze by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive