Problem

Sunday, April 24, 2016


I am not a total 'girly girl' but when I have messed up fake nails, that upsets me. Especially when I have sat two and a half hours waiting for the nails to dry and do their thing. So here I am, just trying not to care. For today's blog post I have Lamu Fashion with one of her prized wedding dresses! If I remember right, this dress has won Second Life awards for best looking! Get it while its hot. Last but not least, I have Something New with this sexy pose which is exclusively available at the Pose Lovers Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Hold On Loosely by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Gown Bride Prendo Te by Lamu Fashion

Pose: Play for Me by Something New @ Pose Lovers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive