Boom Boom Pow

Wednesday, February 03, 2016


Ready for Mardi Gras? Lamu Fashion is! Not only am I ready to party, I am ready to tackle the whole entire day with this outfit that Lamu has set up! Not only does this outfit come in different colors, but my readers can choose between body glitter, headdresses, and other accessories! My readers can pick this Mardi Gras outfit up at the main store of Lamu Fashion! <3 For once, I have the greatness of the day to finish up things that I've wanted to do, laundry, reading, college work, and of course paying off bills! Have a productive day my readers, until next time. 

Hair: Ayame by Taketomi

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Adornments: Sexy Samba of Carnival by Lamu Fashion

Heels: Pumps Power Woman by Lamu Fashion

Pose: Jessica 3 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive