All of You

Monday, November 16, 2015


Cleaning up the house is quite the task! Because of my full time job at my employer and of course with college, then I have home duties to share with my fiance. If only I could buy one of those Zoomba's just to vacuum the floor... I think that would be grand! Oh ideas... teehee. Back to fashion in the second life world... I have a great top that is from Legal Insanity that is exclusively available at the Sad November fair! This top comes in a few other colors, but my favorite had to be the rose color (not just because my name is Rosetta)! Then of course we have Something New (which I have to say that it was hard to choose which pose to choose considering there are so many new poses out this month!) with Lil Bo Sheeped which is exclusively available at the Something New main store! Not only does it make a cute pose, but it helps make the fall season better but of course makes a cute dress ever cuter! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Louisa by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Top: Clover Rose Leather Jacket by Legal Insanity @ Sad November

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Zeezee Neutral by ColdLogic

Heels: Fall Booties Cream by Vero Modero

Pose: Lil Bo Sheeped by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive