Pretty Girls

Wednesday, May 06, 2015



*dances to the new Britney song* Okay, so I grew up with Britney Spears ever since "Hit Me Baby One More Time". So I can't help but love the pop queen. For some people who are a generation ahead of me, Madonna is the pop queen, but for me, it's Britney. Today I present pop fashion in its finest! The glasses I am wearing are the new group gift from Legal Insanity! My readers can pick this up by joining the Legal Insanity group, also the males have their own kick ass glasses that I just couldn't make do with this outfit <3 Next up I have this wonderful outfit that is from the Olala Event Round 4! My readers can have fun with this outfit not only because it is a sexy dress, but because there is a bow on the back <3 The pose I am using is from Something New and is available at the main store! It is perfect for a slightly sexy look that is also innocent! Last but not least, I made some nails and figured that they looked good with this outfit! I present my creation {RG} Blue Lily! Only for 25L because I believe in cheap prices for things that don't take that much time XD. Plus, one design should only be that much anyways.

Hair: Fynnea by TRUTH

Sunglasses: Bunny Sunglasses Pink by Legal Insanity

Skin: Debra by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Red RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Blue Lily Nails by Rosetta's Garden

Dress: Claire by {Shameless} @ Olala Event Round 4

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Stiletto Stompers Deathly Black by S U G A R * M A R M I T E

Pose: Field of Dreams by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive