Smoke On the Water

Tuesday, April 28, 2015


That moment when you realize your father used to play the chorus chords to Smoke On the Water when you were a kid. Brings back some really great memories, and some bad ones. But all you can do is remember them in the end. Today I bring my readers new 'swag' from Legal Insanity and some Olala Round 4! The Olala Round 4 will start up the first of May until the 20th. Plenty of time to get some hot stuff and keep your wallets budgeted as well! First things first, the clutch that my avatar is holding is the new Legal Insanity womens gift! My readers can pick this up at the main store and subscribe to Legal Insanity to get it! Next up, the pants that I am wearing are from the Gangster Fair by Legal Insanity! My readers have a choice of two other different styled jeans and a variety of belt buckles and underwear to choose from to personalize! Last but not least, the top that I am wearing is from the Olala Event Round 4 which will be open May 1st. If my readers are just like me though, I'd go pick up this hair from Tableau Vivant, I LOVE the Pretty Reckless and I am glad that someone decided to replicate her hair style! <3

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Skin: Debra by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Top: Pretty Girl Rock by .BEEMEE. @ Olala Round 4

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Clutch: Trendy Clutch by Legal Insanity

Pants: Gangsta Dirty Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Gangster Fair

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sandals Black by A Piece of Chic

Pose: Emily 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive