Thinking of You

Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Who doesn't love a little Easter magic? Especially when the outfit is pink! Lamu Fashion has outdid herself again with yet another cute, sexy outfit for easter! Between the cotton balls on my stockings, the bunnies on my heels, and of course the headdress I have to say the headdress is my favorite! Today for the special Something New Pose set we have Sweet and Sexy which has multiple poses on the bench (I just liked this one in particular), and is available exclusively at the Dark Wonderland Fair! The Dark Wonderland Fair will last from the 22nd of March until the 12th of April. This gives my readers plenty of time to get some new pictures and poses in! Plus, a new shopping ground! Last but no least, using the latest Sugarush skin Debra, I am keeping the cute kawaii style of the outfit as well! That's why a good skin always helps make or break an outfit! Keeping it short and sweet today again! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Aina by Ayashi

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Sexy Bunny by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Sweet and Sexy by Something New @ Dark Wonderland Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive