Infatuation

Monday, March 16, 2015


Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the not so PG 13 version of Verocity LOL. Verocity must have been having the craving of the 50 Shades of Lust recently. Which by the way is an event if my readers want to go check that out! This pose comes with two other not so PG 13 poses for couples as well! Of course I can't leave y'all hanging there, I also have some more items from the Olala Event Round 2 (which ends March 20th!): Jewelry, the bodysuit, and of course, those sexy bangles on my feet! I have to say that my favorite part about this outfit has to be how my hair makes me look just ever so sexy. That's how you know you have good Second Life hair, if it brings your outfit to life. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Diamond by Soonsiki

Skin: Alice Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Jewelry: Heavenly Skies White by Glint @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Outfit: Pandora Bodysuit Plum by Supernatural @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Accessory: Bounded By Cupid by SugarBabeZ @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Pose: Naughty by Verocity @ 50 Shades of Lust 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive