Funky Cold Medina

Thursday, March 12, 2015



These couple of pictures pretty much sums up what I have been doing in Second Life lately. Shopping! Which speaking of, if my readers haven't been to the Olala Event Round 2 yet, y'all are running out of time before the round is up! The items today that are from the Olala Event Round 2 are: the purse, headdress, dress, and shoes! I have to say that my favorite part about this outfit has to be the stilettos. I mean, just look at them! Those babies could just puncture someone! Of course I am using another one of my favorite Sugarush skins! I am also using one of the new pose sets from my newest sponsor Verocity! This pose set (Mercedes) can be found at the main store for purchase! What I love about Verocity is that they come up with not only just a couple of poses, but multiple to choose from at a decent price! Now that, ladies and gents is quite the steal! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Erika by Wasabi

Skin: Alice Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Headdress: Castiel Head Chain Silver by :[Beautitude]: @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Necklace: The Catch my Starfish Necklace: Blue by .Olive.

Dress: Sally Top & Skirt by [FLRN] @ Oala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Bracelet:  Princess Black Corded Leather by Diamante

Purse: Callie Handbag White by :[Beautitude]: @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Stilettos: Kory Platforms Black by :[Beautitude]: @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Pose: Mercedes 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive