Amen

Tuesday, March 10, 2015



I bring my readers not only some more goodies from the Olala Event, but of course some more poses for any avatar that wishes to pose for a magazine! These poses are made by Something New! I have to say that my favorite pose is February. The items that are from the Olala Event Round 2 today are the dress and of course the boots that come with the dress! Keeping this short and sweet today, the Olala Event Round 2 is still going until the 20th of March! My readers have ten more days until the new round stuff goes away! Don't let them slip out of your hands! <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Gretchen by Damselfly

Skin: Isla Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Glossy Pout (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Tattoo: Niu Kua by GoK

Dress & Boots: Glitterami Dress by SugarBabeZ @ Olala Even Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Pose: Calendar Girl by Something New @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive