Worth It

Monday, January 26, 2015


Pet peeve of the day... people who just don't know how to drive sensibly. I was coming to work this afternoon after my spanish class, and I take a right onto another road when this pickup decides to come out of an adjacent parking lot in front of me without even looking to see if I was there. Needless to say, he was damn lucky that I have fast reflexes. Besides me being in a semi sour mood... today I bring you a new outfit from Lamu Fashion! This dress will make any lady in SL become classy! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit has to be the hat! Keeping it short today because I've got a ton of phone calls to make and of course, not enough time in the day! <3 Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Thimble by Moon

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Tiffany by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive