Nasty Naughty Boy

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


Good morning everyone! Yes, finally a 'good morning' haha. The weather is turning colder, and I finally am able to wear more than half of my wardrobe (moved from a very cold state to an incredibly hot one)! Cover ups are my thing this time of year, Anyways, Lamu Fashion has hit up on the band wagon in a different way this season! Instead of warm cover ups, she created something even more sexier and fun! In a burlesque fashion, she has your avatar warm with her gloves and long dress, while of course sporting off those feathers! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit has to be the jewelry. They are small, beady, and of course stick out to give your avatar just the right amount of sexy! This design is hot off the racks at Lamu Fashion so get it while it's hot! Details below <3

Hair: Neria by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> - Classic (red) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Soraya Gown by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive