Anything Goes

Monday, August 18, 2014

I felt like jazzing it up for this blog post! I don't know if my readers have heard the new song by Lady GaGa and Tony Bennett, but it is classic and I appreciate hearing Ms. GaGa using her voice in a different manner! Today's outfit is from the Opium Evolution Event (KV Dream Fashion): Hunger Games! This event will be open until the end of August (31st), and after that, KV Dream Fashion will be hosting it on their sim! No worries my shoppers! You all will get plenty of opportunities to get these gorgeous gowns and outfits! Another plus to this, is that there are MALE outfits! Yes! The men did not get left out! The dress that I am wearing is my personal favorite! I love how the dress calls attention to my face and neckline! Speaking of my neckline, these earrings and necklace are a FREE gift over at Chop Zuey! Talk about a deal huh? Just makes me feel like I glow all on my own! 

Hair: Warrior by Spellbound

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bourgogne by Oceanes Body Design

Jewerly: Moon Crystals Set by CHOP ZUEY

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive