Move Along

Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello everyone! I know I haven't been doing as many posts as I should be doing! I really got back from a trip that was fun, and just eye opening. In fashion wise news, I have shopped from the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair, and the Madpea Steampunk Gacha Fair as well! I will have a link below for the Madpea Gacha Fair, so make sure you check that out! I am a sucker for steampunk items, I just think that they are cool, vintage is always a good item to go with any piece of clothing, so why not try some steampunk? Today I bring you a new type of outfit I have been neglecting to wear, but I finally found the correct way to wear it!

Hair: Electra by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bourgogne by Oceanes Body Design

Jacket: Fur Hoodie Female VIP Feb by Delirium

Undergarmet: Little Nighty by Unknown

Skirt: Charlie SkaterSkirt [floral1] by PICHI

Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual by SLink

Boots: Onslaught Boots by Razor


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive