Bombshell Blonde

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Good Afternoon everyone! I had recently went AO shopping (cause this is about the time where I spoil myself a bit, I don't' get to do this often) and found some AO's that matched my avie's personality. What is my personality? Well, I went with sexy/coy. As soon as I put this outfit together, I realized that I looked like one hot, blondie! I am finding that my avatar can rock almost anything!

Hair: Forever Yours by Exile

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace & Rings: Classic Pearls - Color Change by Lazuri

Tattoo: VIP Gift - Oriental Summer by NOYA

Outfit: Jane Mini by 1 Hundred

Nails: ~Amour Red~ Promo by Bows N Butterflies

Boots: Aphrodite Black Leather & Lace by Purrfect 10 Luxury Designer Footwear


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive