Witchy Woman

Tuesday, May 12, 2015


If my readers haven't gone to see Maleficent in theaters yet, y'all should! I know it is a Disney movie but honestly, Angelina Jolie does a great job on capturing Maleficent. Plus, the movie isn't just all about Aurora. I would probably watch it again if I felt like it. Today's outfit can only be brought to my readers by Lamu Fashion! Lamu has out done herself once again with this new outfit that just rocks my world! The pose that I am using is of course by the ever so wonderful Verocity! My readers can pick up that pose pack from the main store! <3 Keeping it short today because this is finals week and I have a nasty inner ear infection that has ravaged my equilibrium and made me feel like I was sailing for one too many days.

Hair: Lyma by TRUTH

Skin: Debra by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Red RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Nails: Blue Lily Nails by Rosetta's Garden

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments: Maleficent by Lamu Fashion

Pose: Alexi 3 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive