Wonder Woman

Friday, February 01, 2019


I have some important news for my readers. I am taking a leave of absence for the near future. Am I okay? No. Which is hard to admit, but I'm really not. This much needed break is because my levels of stress have reached an astronomical high, and I'm not coping with it the way that I should. I'm done trying to deny that it exists and deluding myself into thinking that I can do this myself and continue on the path I've been on. It wasn't until I was driving home after a four hour shift at work and I realized about three or four times during that very short drive that I couldn't recall how I got there and if I had run lights or anything. It honestly scared me. I've been to the doctors way too many times to count in the last couple of months all due to stress induced infections, sicknesses, fractures and more. Basically my body is screaming for me to give myself a break. If I'm not careful I'm going to really permanently damage myself.

Will I come back? You can bet on it. I just need to focus on me for a bit.

Will you be on SL? Probably not much at all. The way to get a hold of me if you want to would be through my avies FB.

What about your sponsors? I am SO appreciative of them! They are the bread and butter of my blog. We will see if they will take me back after my LOA or if I need to make some new connections. No hard feelings on my part though, I just appreciate the opportunities I was given and I enjoyed them while I had them.

As my last hurrah for awhile I've done this blog post for you guys. The outfit that I am wearing is a new design that my sponsor 1 Hundred has made! Check them out in their main store! Happy Shopping everyone, until next time ♥

Hair: Joy by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Royals Liner by sixx

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Brutal Combat by Identity Body Shop

Outfit: Stone Cold by 1 Hundred

Pose: Hella Cute VOL 2 5 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive