Tennessee Christmas

Monday, December 24, 2018


I haven't had exactly the most cheeriest of Christmas's but I will say this. I wish that people around this time of year would just relax and learn to appreciate others around them. I am hoping and wishing y'all a good happy holidays and to appreciate those you have around you, and of course what you have already. The small things, the big things, and of course the stuff that we take advantage of in our normal lives.

I of course have some goodies for my readers on this Christmas of Eves. First and foremost is the items from the latest round of Suicide Dollz! My readers can snag this up before the end of the round is near! Then of course the pose that I am using is from Something New which my readers can snag at the main store of Something New at a discounted price for the sale! 

Hair: Octavia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow YVI by LeLuck @ Suicide Dollz

Headpiece: Waiting for Holidays Headpiece by Astralia

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Dress: Peek a Boo Mini Dress Santa Bae by FnH @ Suicide Dollz

Shoes: Olivia Heels Thigh High Pack by Reign

Pose: Rudolph by Something New (Sale)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive